Monday, May 26, 2008

Hallo!

I'm back, from a trip to North Western Australia, seeing the kimberley (the remote NW corner of Australia -- 10 days without access to phones, tv, newspapers etc, let alone computers!!) and some time in Broome. photos will follow.
I started my morning with a quiz:

You paid attention during 100% of high school!

85-100% You must be an autodidact, because American high schools don't get scores that high! Good show, old chap!

Do you deserve your high school diploma?
Create a Quiz



Well, I went to an Aussie school, and I probably did learn alll those things in school (though it was a dreadfully long time ago)

1 comment:

Suzanne R said...

I did this quiz -- just wish I knew which ones I got wrong (they didn't tell). My results are on my blog, along with a question for you. ;-)